Athletes and financial advisors, what do they have in common?
In this episode of Become a Financial Advisor Podcast, Mike Salvatore introduces Northeast Financial’s newest member, retired MLB player and coach John Valentin. Mike and John join forces to discuss why the financial-advisor career is ideal for former athletes. You will also learn how John and his team help former athletes transition smoothly into their new profession.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How John worked his way into the MLB
- Why he chose to work with Northeast Financial Network
- John’s philosophy on coaching and managing while facing adversity
- What traits financial advisors and athletes share
- Why John is adamant about talking to college athletes about having a plan B
- And more!
Tune in to find out how you can hit a home run by becoming a financial advisor!