For many of our advisors, financial services was never in their professional plan. They either didn’t picture themselves as financial professionals or didn’t think it was in the cards.
In this episode of Become a Financial Advisor Podcast, Mike Salvatore sits down with Chris Dapolito, a professional at Northeast Financial Network, who was a football coach before he became an advisor. Together, they get right into the trenches of the day-to-day experience at our office.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Chris uses his past employment experiences to his advantage
- What Chris thinks it is about Northeast Financial Network that makes the company so successful
- How Northeast Financial Network eases the transition into a career in financial services
- How to market yourself as a financial professional in this day and age
- Why coaching is a priority for Northeast Financial Network
- And more!
Tune in to get into the trenches with financial professional Chris Dapolito!
Resources: Northeast Financial Network
2020-104579 exp 07/22